- 4 large eggs
- 1 pack RICA Chicken Vienna’s
- 1/2 cup(s) water or milk
- 1/4 cup(s) red sweet pepper, diced (optional)
- 1/4 cup(s) green sweet pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow sweet pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine
- Whisk eggs lightly, cut RICA Meats Chicken Vienna’s into small pieces and add to the whisked eggs.
- Add water, sweet peppers, chilli, onion, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Heat saute pan, add margarine and allow to melt. Pour in the egg mixture and stir frequently until the mixture sets.