- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 4 RICA Vienna’s cut into 1/2-cm pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 can Baked Beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add viennas and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until viennas is browned and onion is tender. Add eggs and scramble until set.
- To assemble, lay warm tortillas on a flat surface. Divide beans equally and spread across the center of each tortilla. Top with scrambled egg mixture and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately.