Loaf of bread
Fresh slap chips
4 x RICA Polony slices
4x RICA Smoked Russians fried
4x Cheese slices
4x Beef burger patties fried to your preference
- Cut your loaf of bread in half then cut the half on half again. You will end up with 4 equal sizes of bread.
- Hollow out the bread leaving the crust as your shell to place ingredients. Do not throw away the soft inside of the bread.
- Scoop in a generous amount of atchaar at the base of your bread and spread evenly.
- Layer your cheese and Polony slices (one slice of each per kota)
- Add a generous amount of fresh hot slap chips.
- Put our patty on top of the chips.
- Cut your Russian in half making it flat and place on top of the patty.
- Drizzle generous amounts of Tomato sauce, Chilli sauce and mustard on top.
- Take the soft inside of your bread that you scooped out and use it to create a lid for your kota.
- Plate and serve